View Single Post
Old 07-16-2018, 08:11 PM   #6
Atunah
Wizard
Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1/K3/BasicK Voyage/Oasis1/Oasis3
I got the white basic. It will be the device to use by me and others in the house. Also will be the balcony reading device. Since it will be used for daytime use only, I didn't need to shell out extra for the light. Plus I wanted a white kindle in the house so my K1 won't feel so lonely.

I got the 10% cashback for using my amazon visa, but the $5 I got via the app didn't show as applied. They said it was on selected prime items so maybe that wasn't one of them. But I can't find out anywhere what is.
Atunah is offline   Reply With Quote