View Single Post
Old 09-23-2017, 05:01 PM   #4
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none

I didn't realise one could use commas, I wonder if, in the first example, this might have worked

Code:
(#progress:"=In-Progress", #ffferrors:false), not #followed:"=Yes"
Grouping search terms in parentheses can help clarify search expressions, in some cases they're essential to remove ambiguities.

A useful addition to the Advanced search feature would be the ability to build multi-term search expressions with the requisite 'and' and 'or' conjunctions and parentheses. I saw one not long ago, danged if I can remember where though. Shift clicking in the Tag browser is difficult for some users - well, at least one user

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote