View Single Post
Old 05-31-2016, 04:24 AM   #6
deedend
deedend began at the beginning.

Device: MyTILE OB600KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunreader View Post
This is my problem too. There is no more ob600kt firmware out there as site is closed, and no mirrors. I updated my reader with the Hungarian version firmware - Koobe Be Free - which also have foreign languages, but now I can not put the original fw back as I did not have a copy. Anyway, this fw is faster, and better for me, but as my other problem is the function buttons are swapped!!!
No I work on it how to use this fw and change the function key events. I have many days in it and I am rally close to it, but finally the setkeycodes command always give me : invalid argument...... So, still do not have
the original fw.....
Here I have found the original latest firmware (OB600KT.FW.B04)... Try at your own risk
Can you please try to open a PDF, rotate in in landscape and scroll up and down the visual without changing page? I cannot do this with my OB600KT with OB600KT.FW.B03

I have found this other firmware from an ukrain clone... from the screenshots seems very good since it eliminate the two annoying band in the upper and bottom of the screen (persistent in the italian version); I think I will try em out.
deedend is offline   Reply With Quote