View Single Post
Old 01-04-2015, 08:18 PM   #12
jemc
Quietly Lurking...
jemc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jemc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jemc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jemc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jemc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jemc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jemc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jemc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jemc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jemc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jemc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles, iDevices, others
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWriter View Post
I haven't experimented much with that, but I do know that a relevant link to Wikipedia is sent to the Echo app on my Fire HD6 when I request info verbally. Clicking that link brings up more information from the Wiki website, although Alexa doesn't read it aloud.
Yes, that is pretty much all I get beyond the vocalized first few bits of the wiki entry. I was hoping for a bit more "intelligence" in the verbal queries. Maybe a verbal menu into the wiki entry main data. For now, the query responses are mostly turning out to be just a quick novelty for me - direct keyboard surfing on google is much more useful to me... oh well.

Last edited by jemc; 01-04-2015 at 08:26 PM.
jemc is offline   Reply With Quote