View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013, 01:44 PM   #13
teija
Gadget fiend
teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Aura HD, Kindle Paperwhite 2021, Sony PRS-350
Sounds like you might have a faulty Nook/faulty Wifi assembly... perhaps try and exchange it?

As for the Kobo mini, it's a great little device, but I wouldn't really call the web browser a feature - it seems quite limited/slow. I haven't even used my browser. The Mini is smaller than the PRS-350 because it doesn't have the button row at the bottom, and the PRS-350 is slightly wider. I prefer the smaller form factor of the Mini but my hubby prefers the 350 because he doesn't like the fact that the Mini has no buttons at all. But yes, Kobo is perhaps not as solid on the firmware side of things... I'd still inquire about exchanging your Nook for one that has working Wifi though.

Good luck!
teija is offline   Reply With Quote