View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012, 12:38 PM   #645
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave2008 View Post
Kai771

Previously the emulate mode compiles with no error in my Gentoo x64 machine. But it fails on my x86 Ubuntu. I modified the Makefile and now it works on my Ubuntu too. You may want to checkout the latest code from the official repo

Still I have no idea why it worked on my Gentoo before this modification. I just moved all the "-l" to the end of GCC call.
*-gcc -v might give you the answer.

Ubuntu (depending on the version and update level) recently "Borked" the built-in search path order for includes and libraries in an attempt to re-vamp the multi-lib / multi-arch support.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote