View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012, 02:23 PM   #15
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by focus View Post
Ereader was left on standby over night. When I opened the cover next day the picture on the screen was normal. I tried to turn it on but the picture started blinking and eventually got lost. You can see the screen on the following link:
http://tinyurl.com/83dhu3o

It turns on and there is some change on the screen when I press buttons, but nothing recognizable.
At first glance it looks like mechanical damage of the screen in the lower left corner. I've forwarded your picture to the onyx experts . In any case you schould send your M92 back to our service center for inspection and screen replacement. If it is a mechanical damage, then thereplacement of the screen is not under warranty and must be paid. If there is not any mechanical damages on the device, then repairing will be covered by the warranty.
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote