View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012, 09:00 AM   #14
ignacio ferrer
Banned
ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by focus View Post
Ereader was left on standby over night. When I opened the cover next day the picture on the screen was normal. I tried to turn it on but the picture started blinking and eventually got lost. You can see the screen on the following link:
http://tinyurl.com/83dhu3o

It turns on and there is some change on the screen when I press buttons, but nothing recognizable.

This looks like a clear case for replacement to me.
Maybe there is a trick.
I have just gone through the Onyx thread and noticed that there seems to be a freezing problem with the M92 . Either dies complety or in a funny way or requires fiddling around with several buttons at once to get it started again in several cases.
ignacio ferrer is offline   Reply With Quote