View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 10:14 AM   #12
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by focus View Post
I have Onyx boox M92 for just over 2 months now. I am very happy with it, but today it stopped working. There was not any apparent reason for that. It did not suffer any mechanical impact, get wet, updating firmware...
Yesterday it worked fine. Today I get only garbage on the screen. The led indicator works as it should, I can connect it to the computer and see all my content.
It looks like the screen is not working properly.
I tried reseting it using the reset button on the back, switching it on and off, charging it but nothing helped.

Is there something else that I may try or is it hardware problem?
As I already mentioned in my answer to in your contact request, could you please send me (or upload here) a picture of the screen. Nobody can guess what happend before seeing the screen.
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote