View Single Post
Old 05-22-2008, 10:55 AM   #79
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Jordan View Post
Just bought a new laptop, my old one was getting long in the tooth. Try as I might, I can't get it to connect with my home wireless network.

Just set up a new PC... same notation on old one as the laptop. Setup and configuration of new SW (to replace old SW that won't run properly on the new OS) is being slowed up by the aforementioned problems with Comcast (Comcast! Sloowwwly I turned...).
Sounds like you need to move to Apple products, they "just work".

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote