View Single Post
Old 08-26-2011, 12:48 PM   #52
GlennD
Wizard
GlennD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlennD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlennD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlennD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlennD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlennD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlennD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlennD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlennD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlennD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlennD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS350, iPhone, iPad
I think Record Rescuers may be a closer comparison than MP3.com. You send Record Rescuers your vinyl record, they convert it to a CD. According to their site they've been around since 1997 (I believe this is true as I remember them from when I was looking for ways to convert my own vinyl years ago). Evidently no 'cease and desist' yet - maybe they're just too small for the record labels to worry about.
GlennD is offline   Reply With Quote