View Single Post
Old 03-15-2008, 08:40 PM   #7
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eugene Humbert View Post
I'm using FBReader because it's the only one available for the Nokia N800 or N810 Tablet. I love this thing... I have wireless networking in my home, and I can go in any room, sit down, and use this to browse, read mail, or just sit and read a book. I've been sticking mainly with the .html versions of most books because the images are at least available with that format. Unfortunately, most formatting, and most links DON'T work. Some do, most don't. All in all, I'd love to see a MOBI reader for the N800, but it doesn't look like it's going to happen. I ditched my palm because it was too small for my old eyes. The N800 is just right!

Gene
Did you know that non-DRM Mobipocket can be read with FBReader?
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote