Thread: Prime Day 2018
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2018, 07:47 PM   #75
KimberlyFDR
Groupie
KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Fire 7, Fire HD 6, FireStick, Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Connect
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
Whatever you buy, I suggest you consider an extended warranty. I've had several Neato and Roomba vacs, and they tend to start having problems right after the manufacturer's warranty runs out.
Thanks for the tips! The search function is still down for me, but saw a few "Prime Deals" on robo vacs as 100% taken. So far Prime Day has been a frustrating experience.
KimberlyFDR is offline   Reply With Quote