View Single Post
Old 11-14-2017, 11:28 AM   #1
Ocicat
Groupie
Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ocicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Librie,PRS900,950,K4, KT, PW1&2, KV
Returning Oasis 2

Last night I went back to reading my Voyage in bed, my pinky was sore from supporting the Oasis.

Today I got an offer from Amazon to return the Oasis and the cover for full refund plus promo $ and sadly I have decided to do it.

While I love the looks of the Oasis, the ergonomics are just not working for me.
I would prefer a tall reader like the excellent PRS950, not a wider one, with a non-slippery back and a sturdy cover.

Also, my Voyage has a much better contrast, Oasis screen seems foggy.
Ocicat is offline   Reply With Quote