Thread: fixing images?
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2017, 04:36 AM   #1
PandathePanda
a toy panda
PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various Android dvices
fixing images?

Hi

I recently got hold of this book The Harvester by Gene Stratton-Porter. it was printed before 1922 as the date of the original owner in it is, 9 march 1922.

I am going to take a image of the title page and then try to clean it up and add it to the book I linked (mostly for private use I think), but I'm not sure if it is cleanable, I took a photo with my dumb phone as an example, would like to know if someone here has experience trying to clear something like this up.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20171113_111509.jpg
Views:	342
Size:	301.2 KB
ID:	159982  

Last edited by PandathePanda; 11-13-2017 at 04:40 AM.
PandathePanda is offline   Reply With Quote