View Single Post
Old 03-01-2016, 03:41 PM   #112
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
Hi,
As far as I know that Marc Relators list has only dropped a few obsolete entries and updated two of them. The great bulk of that list should already be translated and exist in your prior translation sets for Metadata.cpp. All I did was move it to its own file MarcRelators so it could be shared between epub2 and epub3 gui editors.
I assumed since they already existed before, the translation software would be able to automatically update them.

If someone would like to take a shot a hand pruning that set, I would be happy to remove them. If you want me to dig up the translations from an earlier .ts file that should already have virtually all of these translations, please let me know and I can pull it from the github tree. I just thought the translation code would handle all of that for you, which is why I did not change the list much at all.

Just let me know what language you want and I can grab the records from the .ts file that had this information previously for you.

Sorry about that,

KevinH

Last edited by KevinH; 03-01-2016 at 04:02 PM.
KevinH is online now   Reply With Quote