View Single Post
Old 01-02-2022, 06:39 AM   #24
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by citronalco View Post
It usually takes a few days until the list gets updated.
The index and threads are read at every hour at half-past the hour. And the changed plugins are retrieved and cached on the server. I don't know exactly how long that takes, but, it shouldn't be more than a few minutes. There have been an occasional problem, but they get fixed as soon as someone reports them. I can see that 3.1.4 is available now. From the time on @Moonbase59's post, I think they just missed it.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote