View Single Post
Old 12-22-2011, 11:42 AM   #6
shinew
Addict
shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, K4 Touch, iPad2, Samsung Galaxy S II
I can confirm that the APNX works because I use it myself sometimes for books that don't come with page number. I don't use calibre to manage my library so not sure what you've done wrong there.

To eliminate most of the variables, try the steps below:
1) connect your Touch & open Calibre
2) chose your APNX plugin -> "generate from file" -> selected the mobi/azw book on your kindle, not on your computer
3) when it asks you where to save the file, also choose the book's SDR folder on your kindle
4) unmount the Touch and reload the book.

If the above works for you, at least you'll know that the plugin works. So all you'll need to do is figure which steps you were doing went wrong before.
shinew is offline   Reply With Quote