View Single Post
Old 05-01-2023, 05:30 PM   #2
j.p.s
Grand Sorcerer
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pb360
It's on youtube at least twice (with very few views).

I heard the NPR segemnt earlier today. I knew that it is legal (and reasonable) to charge to provide public domain material in the US.But I did not know it is legal to contractually restrict what can be done with it.

The Hindenburg clip is is footage, not a still image.

There is no reason to believe he is restricted from providing his film for free (or charge), nor is he required to put any restriction on the use of his film.

Last edited by j.p.s; 05-01-2023 at 05:33 PM.
j.p.s is offline   Reply With Quote