View Single Post
Old 09-29-2010, 10:20 AM   #22
terraskye
Groupie
terraskye knows what is on the back of the AURYN.terraskye knows what is on the back of the AURYN.terraskye knows what is on the back of the AURYN.terraskye knows what is on the back of the AURYN.terraskye knows what is on the back of the AURYN.terraskye knows what is on the back of the AURYN.terraskye knows what is on the back of the AURYN.terraskye knows what is on the back of the AURYN.terraskye knows what is on the back of the AURYN.terraskye knows what is on the back of the AURYN.terraskye knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Mine:Kindle 3(wifi)Sony PRS-300(died)His: Sony Prs-300
This new one coming out has me intrigued enough to consider returning the one i just bought but like others have said how you will you be able to use the wifi if you can't type for a book search..

I have a feeling its going to be a feature where you'll have to browse through books to find the one you want with the button thingie to navigate.

What little i got out of the Pre-order site is that the wifi will just give the user access to the kobo site and little else (IMO) which could just just a preset option on the Kobo Menu option(?)

Last edited by terraskye; 09-29-2010 at 10:24 AM.
terraskye is offline   Reply With Quote