View Single Post
Old 09-05-2013, 10:23 AM   #504
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by holymadness View Post
I've used Modify Epub to replace covers in my ebooks for about a year now. Just recently, the plugin has started creating an ORIGINAL_EPUB file alongside the new epub, whereas previously it would delete the old and replace it with the new.
This is the proper way for this plugin to work. In case of any issue the original is kept around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymadness View Post
P.S. If there's any way to batch remove the original_epubs via Calibre, would someone be so kind as to let me know?
Select all books with original_format (in search bar use formats:"=ORIGINAL_EPUB")
Click edit metadata
Use Remove format option
Select Original_epub and click ok
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote