View Single Post
Old 07-20-2010, 08:31 PM   #8
banjobama
Busy Read'n
banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux 5
Why are you so hostile? Mine does not have foul or hateful language and yours clearly does. Violence against women is certainly not in good taste, and your comment that I should do research about where it's from is ridiculous. A cartoon picture of a girl holding a glass of wine is not in the same league as a picture of a man slapping a woman and looking satisfied about it, and if you think it is, your judgment is extremely poor. Mine is a stock Mobileread avatar so obviously it's okay to use.

Regardless of what you think of mine, yours is against posting guidelines and has already been flagged.