View Single Post
Old 11-08-2018, 01:55 AM   #9
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philippe D. View Post
I'm pretty curious about this kind of device myself - but in my case, it would only be useful if it could replace my current laptop, so I'm afraid the lack of a true keyboard will be a problem (the mechanical feedback of a keyboard is important, in my experience).

But, just in case - I'll stay tuned for any information
I don't even like the keyboard on my HP work laptop (a huge 17" thing). I have a mechanical keyboard that I use instead.

The lack of memory is my biggest problem with it (and the reason I haven't bought it yet). I really do want that 8Gb....
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote