View Single Post
Old 04-24-2014, 12:32 AM   #15
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 7, Sony PRS300, Fire HD8 Tablet
Dropbox seems like the best. Copy.com is a close second but hasn't been around all that long and doesn't have all the features Dropbox has. (I like Dropbox's ability to recover deleted files.) Although I'm still leaning toward going with Copy because Dropbox's free 2GB would get snarfed up in a second. Nobody has said anything about iDrive so it seems you're not impressed with that. And we know that if you give data to Hitch for safekeeping it would be impossible for it to be lost. (Hitch, could I use you instead of a cloud drive?)

Does anybody know what Copy's maximum file upload size is? And does anybody know if Dropbox or Copy is easier to use, especially regarding syncing files?
Gregg Bell is offline   Reply With Quote