View Single Post
Old 04-22-2014, 06:41 PM   #7
Penforhire
Wizard
Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage & iPhone 7+
Dropbox seems to have the most support from other apps (built into them as an optional storage location). So I use it for 1password and a few other apps.

I used Microsoft's Skydrive, now called OneDrive, for the longest time of any of these (they gave me a free 25 GB for being a long-time user).

I was a happy SugarSync user until they recently gave the boot to freeloaders like me.

Google Drive is neat mostly because I don't have to remember, well, almost anything to access it from any browser when I travel.

iCloud plays so nicely with my iOS devices.

Hmm, I suppose I'm using too many of these services!
Penforhire is offline   Reply With Quote