View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 01:05 PM   #70
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Voyage, Sony PRS-350, Hudl2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shopaholic View Post
That's like saying I like chocolate but you like vanilla and you're wrong. It's entirely personal opinion. I happen to agree with you that the 650 is nicer than the Nook, but it's still only our personal opinion. It's not a fact.
To be fair, what JSWolf posted isn't any different to xendula's post saying the Nook has nicer looking hardware.....

I do happen to agree with both of your personal opinions though, I had never noticed it from any photos, or read any comments about it, but when I saw a Nook in the flesh not so long ago, my first thought was, jeez how square does that thing look. Some people clearly see it as an attraction though!

As for dictionaries on the three Hitesh1 has narrowed it down to, I think the dictionary on the Sony is meant to be pretty good, maybe not quite on par with the Kindle. No idea about the Nook. Happy bargain hunting on ebay Hitesh1, hope you find one at a suitable price - and just remember to bear in mind the advice posted earlier in the thread about buying from ebay.

Last edited by soulfuldog; 02-27-2013 at 01:08 PM.
soulfuldog is offline   Reply With Quote