View Single Post
Old 01-02-2011, 12:17 AM   #2
TheKindleWorm
Guru
TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle 3G, iPhone 3G, iPod 4G, PB 360, Sony 600 sold, Kindle 2i sold
Hmm it may be totally unrelated but I've had something similar recently.

I was converting a PDF to rtf then mobi and placing on my Kindle. When I started reading the document, the text had two shades of grey from paragraph to paragraph.

I opened up the rtf copy I had saved in wordpad and after messing about found it was due to character encoding I think. So I selected the whole doc - made sure I saved the whole lot in the same font and with the same encoding - Western European ? I can't remember but it fixed the problem I had as everything was now the same.
TheKindleWorm is offline   Reply With Quote