View Single Post
Old 03-15-2010, 02:12 PM   #50
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidhburton View Post
You know, after Read An E-Book Week, I moved from obscurity at Smashwords to within the Top 20 current bestsellers and in the Top 5 fantasy bestsellers. But now that the week is over, sales have completely halted. (Of course, it was FREE last week!)

Anyone want to help project me into the Top 10....got a spare $1.99?

At Amazon, I'm still in the Top 4000 ... got a LOT of work to do there! .... also $1.99

...Dr. Drib, how was that on the shameless scale?

WONDERFULLY SHAMELESS! I LOVED it!

You understand how this place works, so pass the Good Word along to other authors.

Don't let creative constipation rule the day.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote