View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 05:20 PM   #10
davidspitzer
So Many Words to Read!
davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.

Device: Kindle
The Quotable Atheist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utahcowboy View Post
Unfortunately, I can't currently use any other software with my e-ink device except mobipocket, I would get a pocket pc or a palm but the print is just too small for me to read.

Do you use your pocket pc while teaching your class? and does it work well?

Until recently I taught elder's quorum and taught the 12 and 13 year old sunday school, but I didn't have my device then. I got mine so that I didn't need to lug around large print scriptures and manuals anymore when going to church, and I have to say that I like using my e-ink device a lot better

The Quotable Atheist: Ammunition for Non-Believers, Political Junkies, Gadflies, and Those Generally Hell-Bound is very nicely formatted and well thought out book on spirituality that I got for my Kindle DX. I highly recommend it - a very good read!
davidspitzer is offline   Reply With Quote