View Single Post
Old 03-24-2007, 10:39 PM   #9
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muskrat
The texts I want to convert seems to have a paragraph break at the end of every line. I can't find any double ones at all. Sorry guys, but this one seems hard to crack!
I see that http://manybooks.net// has hundreds of Guttenburg books all perfectly formatted for the Sony reader. How do they do it I wonder???
A lot of hard work.

Although a lot of the Gutenberg texts have double paragraph marks to signal the end of a paragraph, sometimes you just have to go through the book line-by-line to make it right. Often -- if you search hard enough -- you might find a better formatted edition. Sometimes you just have to do it yourself.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote