View Single Post
Old 05-27-2009, 02:51 PM   #9
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazbates View Post
Here are a couple of bracelets I have made. Nothing like Yvan's work but it keeps me out of the malls!

There are a few more pics on my personal page and some pics of Shannon's work, as well.
Oh Kaz, those are beautiful! I'm almost ashamed to show any of mine. Almost. The green one is an aventurine that I mined myself in NC. The red one is a chrysanthemum stone cabachon that I bought.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Aventurine Pendant 1a.JPG
Views:	464
Size:	438.2 KB
ID:	29875   Click image for larger version

Name:	Chrysanthemum Stone Pendant 2.JPG
Views:	435
Size:	483.8 KB
ID:	29876  
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote