View Single Post
Old 11-15-2013, 07:17 AM   #5
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregg Bell View Post
Thanks Jellby. I was reading that thread before. Unfortunately it's a little more involved than I'm looking to do. (Not familiar with python etc.) It sounds good though! Thanks for answering.
Fair enough. But maybe you misunderstood a bit. It needs to have python and pyQt installed, but you do not need to know anything about them. At least, I'm assuming that once those are installed, you just double-click on the epubutils.py script.

What you might need to know is some CSS in order to adapt the output PDF to your wishes (page size, font, margins), but still, the defaults should be a good starting point.
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote