View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013, 09:38 AM   #1
Rizla
Member Retired
Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR (rooted) & Sony T2
Register a US Nook HD+ from Canada with a UK account?

The subject is confusing and so is my situation.

I currently reside in Canada and plan to purchase a Nook HD+ from the USA soon.

I previously bought a Nook ST in the UK last year and registered it while in the UK. It works fine in Canada and the UK.

So I have more than one question:
1) Can I attach a US Nook HD+ to my UK B&N account?
2) Can I attach it to said account while in Canada, or must I do it in the USA?
3) Alternatively, should I create a US account and register the Nook HD+ while in the USA? The only issue is that I will not have internet while I am there.
4) Maybe I can just totally avoid attaching / registering the Nook HD+ and root it?

I'm not really sure how the Nook registration process is limited by geography. Does it check my when I register the account, or does it check my ip when attach the device to the account? Confused...

Anyway, I think that covers it. Basically, I'm not sure of the best way to do it.
Rizla is offline   Reply With Quote