View Single Post
Old 08-29-2013, 11:02 AM   #5
Grace Elliot
Groupie
Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by StopEbookTheft View Post
lol I saw that coming. Of course I googled and found others such as: kindleusersforum, thebookmarketingnetwork, ebookfriends etc.. I was just wondering what your favorite forum/marketplace was other than this awesome site. pssst.. you can even whisper it into my ear ;-)
Whispering - you mention KUF - they are very friendly. KUF are the UK version of Kindle Boards. Both of these are specific to Kindle readers (in case you hadn't twigged *winks* )
Grace Elliot is offline   Reply With Quote