View Single Post
Old 06-29-2013, 09:04 PM   #6
silverraven
Guru
silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle 4NTB x 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by FizzyWater View Post
I didn't particularly care for the *ending* of the expanded one. I don't remember the differences between the other additions...just the ending.

Oh, I don't remember a difference, I read them years apart. Dang, now I have to dig out both my paperback versions and check out the endings. Grumble grumble, can't change font size, eyes too old for the small font in paper backs, grumble grumble....
S
silverraven is offline   Reply With Quote