View Single Post
Old 05-27-2013, 04:28 PM   #188
crossi
Guru
crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
I've been reading books for 50 years without backlights or frontlights. Never bothered me. Never used a booklight. I'm rarely someplace where I can't just turn on the lights and when I am I usually doing something where I wouldn't be reading anyway like walking home in the evening.

Of course I also feel no need for a cellphone much less a smartphone instead of a landline. Have a desktop instead of a laptop or tablet.
crossi is offline   Reply With Quote