View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 07:23 PM   #27
roger64
Wizard
roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3 (wifi)
Hi

Just the time to sleep over it with a little nagging remorse for being lazy. OK, I must admit once again you're very right. I did a try with three EPUB and my META-INF folder and it works brilliantly.

Once all the files were here, I used TAB to auto-complete. I had three EPUB with three filenames beginning with "La ". The terminal wrote every successive name with antislashes but who cares?
Code:
roger@lmde64:~/Bureau/Test$ for i in La\ brune\ et\ la\ blonde\ v2.epub La\ grande\ fête\ v2.epub La\ main\ aux\ dames\ v2.epub; do zip "$i" META-INF/com.apple.ibooks.display-options.xml; done
  adding: META-INF/com.apple.ibooks.display-options.xml (deflated 27%)
roger@lmde64:~/Bureau/Test$
This is the code I will keep
Code:
for i in FILE; do zip "$i" META-INF/com.apple.ibooks.display-options.xml; done
This one works not only for one but for as many files as you wish (once their name has been added, even if the name includes some whitespace).

Last edited by roger64; 02-25-2013 at 07:54 PM.
roger64 is offline   Reply With Quote