View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 01:14 AM   #31
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Because of something said elsewhere, I am curious about what people think of the current sorting with series information.

The current title sorting is to include the series info as part of the title. The title is treated as:

{series name} - {series number} {book title}

This means that all books for a series are sorted together when sorting by title. I agree with this. When I first saw it, I had to think about it, but it does match how I think of the books.

But, I have seen elsewhere a statement that this is wrong. The title sorting should be purely on the book title and exclude the series information.

What are peoples opinions?
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote