View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 11:50 PM   #4
Tune Tune
Tune Tune began at the beginning.

Device: KIndle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpelteazer View Post
I've had that happen after updating my Kindle Keyboard to the latest firmware. A reboot solved the problem.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
It takes several charge cycles to correctly calibrate the battery meter. Don't worry about it.
Until now, my Kindle Paperwhite has charged 3 times but this problem still appears exactly how many charge-times does it need to calibrate its battery meter?

P/s: Does your Kindle Paperwhite show notification on its screen when it was fully charged? Mine does not. Despite it was charged more than 4 hours and the led light already turned from orange to green color, it still showed a lightning icon inside the battery icon. This lightning icon still existed despite I had tried to charge the Kindle Paperwhite 5-6 hours. After that, I disconnected the Kindle Paperwhite out of electric source then I re-connected it to electric source via its USB cable to charge again immediately. Guess what happened? The led light turned on with orange color, and after it was re-charged about ~ 30 seconds, the led light turned green color.

I don't know what happened with my paperwhite. Please give me some advices.

Last edited by Tune Tune; 11-23-2012 at 12:14 AM.
Tune Tune is offline   Reply With Quote