View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 01:11 PM   #5
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
I use f.lux on my laptop and have been trying to find something similar for android but the apps I've tried so far don't cut it. Changing the colors in the reader app doesn't do the trick. I, too, am very interested in finding more options for color temp adjustment. Currently I tape a piece of yellow/orange tissue to my eluminator light that I use with my Sony T1. The light is already in the warm spectrum but not by much.
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote