View Single Post
Old 06-26-2012, 07:24 AM   #5
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
More experiments:

If I put videos in a folder (any folder at all) on the SD card, the video player app finds and plays them, but this doesn't work with Kindle books. If I create a folder called "Books" on the SD card, copy a Kindle book there, then locate it within the "Files" app and try to open it, I get a message "Open File - no application can perform this action".

So I'm a little bit stuck now. Is there any way to open Kindle books that are stored on the SD card? I suppose I could keep them on the SD card, then copy them to internal memory to read them, but that seems a little clumsy.

Any ideas?
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote