View Single Post
Old 12-14-2011, 07:38 PM   #13
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by h1uke View Post
This technique is used in Qt keyboard driver for kindle. I even do not send kill -STOP / kill -CONT to CVM,
but grab all input devices if I want to run Qt application in a foreground.
I want to stop the framework from overwriting the top and bottom of the screen (3G signal, battery, etc.). So I think I still need to pause he CVM in that case. That is less severe than a full framework stop and restart like some fullscreen apps do.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote