View Single Post
Old 01-25-2011, 09:22 PM   #222
Care
Aes Sedai
Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.

Device: Kobo Aura and Kobo Mini, had a Nook, NOOKcolor, Nook STR.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCION View Post
Sounds good. Just step away from doing this extra stuff for a bit. We'll be here. Do some reading!
I would love to read, but my head just can't take it right now. Going to take a bath I think.

One more question. What exactly is ADB? I installed the wireless version, but I don't know what the bananas it does, lol.

OMG, I just went to type in the cmd to my computer and my NC died. I was hoping I could get just a couple more seconds from it.

Edit: I wonder if I should re-root? Or maybe I will ask others with 1.0.0 auto rooter if they have NOOKcolor Tools. If they do I don't know what happened (maybe I didn't let it sit long enough while it was doing the root?), if not maybe I need to update and then use the other rooter.

Last edited by Care; 01-25-2011 at 09:36 PM.
Care is offline   Reply With Quote