View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 11:10 AM   #13
Moonraker
Addict
Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ILiad. Gen 3, PocketBook 360, Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Oasis 2
Thank you for these instructions. I have now got it to work.

I am very pleased that the problematic fonts (Nickel etc) are now working as they should and not showing italics as regular bold.

I am also pleased that my own installed fonts are showing their true weight instead of appearing anaemic and thin. The Advanced option is not available but it's no matter because my own fonts display their weight and I can still adjust font-size, line spaces and margins.

I'm not sure about the page numbers only showing number of pages left in a chapter but I can live with this because of the other advantages. I love that the title of the book is displayed in the header.

So one very happy customer here, Thank you.

Last edited by Moonraker; 04-22-2013 at 11:12 AM.
Moonraker is offline   Reply With Quote