View Single Post
Old 02-01-2020, 02:21 PM   #35
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350, Kobo: H2O, GloHD, KA1, ClaraHD, Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by geek1011 View Post
Try this one. I've built it statically (./configure --enable-shared=no --enable-static=yes --host=i686-w64-mingw32 LDFLAGS="-static -static-libgcc -static-libstdc++").

The other one worked for me when testing in wine, and I didn't test it on Windows. I've tested this one in an actual Windows VM, so it should work fine (the binaries are standalone).

P.S. The reason these are so much larger is I'm cross compiling c++ with mingw rather than msvc.
I don't think I understood one in three words of that, but the good news is that the new marisa-build.exe now runs Thanks for taking the time.

Now to experiment with marisa-dump.exe ...
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote