View Single Post
Old 01-30-2020, 12:03 PM   #269
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
@JimmXinu - I made some changes to my data so I could install the new version in preparation for the py3 calibre release - I was stuck on 1.3.2.
I don't know what you mean, but I assume it doesn't matter for this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
In dark mode the up/down arrows in the sort order column are black on black:
The up/down arrow buttons are to the right of their controlled list. So that's the split pane arrow you are looking at--which is that color because it's disabled when you have split pane unchecked.
JimmXinu is offline   Reply With Quote