View Single Post
Old 01-17-2020, 12:22 PM   #20
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
After much more tinkering, I finally got it to work. I still have no idea why my previous settings worked on both my old Kindles and not the new KPW10, but whatever.

In case anybody else has the issue here's the settings I'm using now in configure kindle in calibre;
I unchecked ‘read metadata’ [was previously checked]
Left subdirectories checked
Left save template as is {author_sort}/{title} - {authors}
Changed send page number to accurate
Custom column I added #pages [I did it incorrectly when I tried it before, it needs to be exactly: #pages
I unchecked overwrite existing apnx on device

My page numbers now work on 7 randomly tested books so hopefully they work on the whole library.

MANY thanks to JimmyR for being so patient in trying to help me, you definitely steered me in the right direction so thank you again so much.
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote