View Single Post
Old 01-16-2020, 03:14 AM   #42579
Rumpelteazer
Wizard
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Kindle Paperwhite 4
Waiting until it's time to leave for the bus. This morning I'm going to the nearby town of Apeldoorn. Mostly because there's a big art supply store, I might also do some clothes shopping and have lunch somewhere. This afternoon I want to finish my current book and after that I'll see what I feel like doing.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote