View Single Post
Old 01-14-2020, 06:44 AM   #42577
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
I'm waiting for the pasta I just cooked to cool. Then I can start chopping up the vegetables and put together a pasta salad for tonight (and probably tomorrow's lunch).

The weather is dreary, to say the least. So tonight will be the perfect night to build a proper fire, instead of the sawdust log I burned last night.

According to the map of the park the cottages in my section should be build really close up together. But that isn't the case. I look out onto the road, but there's quite a distance with grass and trees, so private enough.

I'm glad I brought a lot of bird and squirrel feed. This morning a lot of birds and three squirrels enjoyed the food. When I was trowing the food out of the door (it was raining) one squirrel almost ran into my cottage. I've also seen several rabbits this afternoon, so the park is called Rabbit Hill for a reason.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote