View Single Post
Old 01-10-2020, 02:45 PM   #5
Sirtel
Wizard
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage/Oasis 2/Oasis 3/Nook Glowlight Plus 7.8''/Kobo Libra H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElspethB View Post
Not that you asked, but I also use the themes settings. I have Day, Twilight, and Night settings so that I can easily increase the font size and tweak other settings as the light changes and my eyes get more tired.
I never change the font type or size, but I would like to save different light settings (both brightness and color) under different themes. Unfortunately that doesn't seem possible.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote